Wednesday, March 12

Gifting: Ideas for the College Graduate



March is the season for final exams, papers and yes, the dreaded thesis presentation and defense. Graduation is right around the corner for some, and it is a bittersweet moment. Do you remember what it was like? Last few weeks eating out with your barkada and hanging out with your org mates. Before you know it, you're stepping into the real world. It's kinda exciting, right?

When I graduated, my parents gave me a set of really good jewelry. I use it until now. It's something that I find very useful -- perfect for work and everyday wear. I mean sure, it must have cost a fortune but it doesn't necessarily mean you have to give jewelry during graduation. Find something that fits your budget and something that is perfect for the recipient.

I've already graduated, and now, I am the sister, the cousin, and the tita of a graduating college student. Finding that perfect gift for the graduate is not as tough as it looks. My problem is, I've been very busy and I can't seem to free up some time to go to the mall and buy a gift. The good thing is there are some online stores that are accessible now in the Philippines. For someone who's used to buying things online, this certainly is a good thing.

Lazada is one online shopping site that I found. You can pay using your credit cards, PayPal or you can even pay when they deliver your order. Shipping is free, and you can track your orders too. The best thing is, they have free returns (exchange or refund) for 30 days. Nice right?

So anyway, I've been looking for possible graduation gifts for all price points at the site, and here are some of the things that caught my eye.


If he has a phone, like an iPhone, he will be needing this really handy Power Bank charger [A, P499]
Here's a manly samurai foldable umbrella for him to use during the rainy season [B, 1,300]
You can never go wrong with this CK One perfume; even I use it sometimes [C, P2,100].
A classic watch like this Armani piece will be perfect for dressing up for that job interview [D, P13,910].
My nephew would love this Instax camera to capture memories instantly [E, P3,950].
Finally, if you got the moolah, he will love you forever with this XBox One console [F, P26,000].




This Pear Glace fragrance from Victoria's Secret is perfect for the graduating girl who loves fruity scents [A, P550]
After graduation, she'll surely be traveling. What could be handier than this DQ Bloom patterned travel wallet [B, P796]
Red lips are so in right now, especially Bobbi Brown. Do I hear graduation ball? [C, P1,140]
This Timex watch completes that first-day-onthe-job look [D, P3,591].
A lovely pearl necklace for the graduate will surely be appreciated [E, P13,000].
Does she love photography? A Canon EOS M will definitely make her day [F, P22,998].

All images are from Lazada.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...