Thursday, October 4

Face: The Best Make-up Remover (Part 2)


I've been using the Body Shop's Chamomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, and I shared with you my thoughts on it here.

Then I discovered another really, really good make-up remover. I found it at the Face Shop, and it's called Rice Water Bright Lip and Eye (Make-up) Remover. Okay, the bottle says Rice Water Bright Lip and Eye Remover. Scary if it were true, huh?

What I love about it is its smell. It smells so fresh.



The big question remained though. Will it do the work?

I decided to go ahead and use it on my eyes. The verdict? It removed the make-up (with eye liner and mascara) ever so easily, and it is very gentle on the eyes. It didn't sting at all.

I highly recommend it.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. best make up remover

    Some recent inventions helped some natrual products to come in the market. These are made up of products like rice and other eatable items which can be easily found in market. They have good effect on skin cleansing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...