Tuesday, February 1

Freebie: Printable gift wraps

I can't believe January has already come and gone, and it's time to say hello to the month of hearts.

I found this site where you can print letter-sized gift wrappers for this Valentine's Day. They also have designs for other holidays and events.


They have designs that are ink-friendly (those with a white background like the top left and the bottom right)... and some of them are not.

Last December, Paper Crave shared some printable gift wrappers for Christmas. Some patterns can be reused for Valentine's Day, like the chevron and the mod poinsettia designs. You can download their free printables from their website for a limited time.


    
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love the detail of your gift wrap! It would definitely look good in scrapbooks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually not my own. I just happened to find them and wanted to share them too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...